Join the Curable Team
You probably know somebody with constant back pain. Or maybe migraine headaches, knee pain, neck pain, or fibromyalgia. You may even have one of these conditions yourself. That wouldn’t be surprising, considering there are an estimated 100 million American adults who suffer from some form of chronic pain.
We are a tech startup on a mission to provide widespread access to safe and effective chronic pain therapy. Over the past decade, researchers all over the world have continued to present evidence that our brains play a major role in the persistence of physical pain, that our brains are highly adaptable, and that our brains can actually learn how to decrease or altogether stop the feeling of pain. Curable makes a software app that bottles up all of this research and delivers a therapy program to people with chronic pain. As one of our users puts it,
“It’s like physical therapy for your brain.”
Director of Advocate Marketing
We are looking for an energetic, mission-driven digital marketer to join our team. The Director of Advocate Marketing will act as a vital liaison between Curable and our growing base of happy users. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Engage Curable’s user community by nurturing customer relationships, gathering feedback, analyzing trends, drawing insights and using those insights to launch creative marketing campaigns.
Activate our satisfied customers by designing and implementing a program that turns them into passionate advocates, promotes customer testimonials at scale, drives word of mouth referrals, and increases brand loyalty.
- Support Curable users by answering their frequently asked questions with professionalism and patience, and developing a system to scale customer support.
Since Curable is still in an early stage of growth, this role offers the opportunity to make a huge impact on our company strategy and product roadmap. The role will continue to evolve as the company grows, potentially offering many different career paths.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A risk-taker who is excited by experimentation, change, and a fast-paced environment
- A creative digital marketer with a knack for storytelling, building trust, and making human connections
- Motivated to build and engage online communities
- Patient, empathetic, and passionate about helping others
- Curious, open-minded, and solution-oriented
- Comfortable working independently and able to self-manage
- Willing to get your hands as dirty as necessary to help the team, move fast and get things done
- 3+ years of experience in online communities, customer success, digital content, social media marketing, advocate marketing, or other relevant fields
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mailchimp, and social media marketing tools is preferred
- Bonus points for experience with consumer health care, consumer tech, or marketing mobile applications
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock option award
- Health and dental insurance
- Lots of independence and room to grow
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company pursuing a very important mission. Come join us on this journey! 🚀
Please send us a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.